Best-selling author, entrepreneur and ruckus-maker Seth Godin sent UETF a message for our closing session, with his vision of how AI is impacting intellectual professions like translation—and also his own.
The UETF 2023 organizers agree entirely with Seth’s analysis, which calls for raising the bar.
To distribute it as widely as possible, we’ve commissioned [expert human] subtitles in a selection of languages.
With warm thanks to these professionals:
- Brazilian Portuguese — Jose Machado & Maria Marques
- Czech — Miroslav Pošta & Barbora Vrbová
- Dutch — Hilde Heppe & Dominique Jonkers
- French — Jose Machado & Laurence Cuzzolin
- German — Lisa Rüth & team
- Hungarian — Csaba Ban
- Italian — Adriana Tortoriello & Roberta Tabolacci
- Latvian — Elina Poste
- Lithuanian — Grytė Šimkūnaitė
- Polish — Jadwiga Ruchlewska
- Romanian — Thomas Tolnai & Elivra Daraban
- Spanish — Alicia Martorell & Carmelo Cancio
- Swedish — Inge-Beth Hinchliffe & Linda Gunnarson
- Ukrainian — Anna Ivanchenko
Enjoy, and feel free to forward these versions to fellow linguists and other contacts.